A Rotary Club of engaged, enthusiastic, service-driven Rotarians with a spirit of fun and fellowship who enjoy working together as they seek opportunities to serve their local and global communities, to grow Rotary membership in their club and their satellites and to lead the way in building effective virtual Rotary experiences.
We welcome membership applications from anywhere in the World.
We are based in South Carolina, USA - District 7750.
Currently we have members from the States of Georgia, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida and international members from Costa Rica, Italy, Romania, India, Russia, Sweden and Uganda.
We sponsor a Satellite Club in McCormick, South Carolina, they meet in person every other week at lunch time, see tab for details and contacts.
We offer real-time Zoom Meetings.
You are invited to join us every Tuesday at 6 pm, Join from PC, Mac, iOS or Android:
E-Club of the Carolinas Pledge
As an E-Club of the Carolinas member, I pledge to fulfill my responsibilities by:
- Pay dues invoice on or before July 31 or within 30 days of receipt of invoice
- Make annual contributions to Rotary International Foundation and Polio Plus programs as I am able
- Meet Rotary standards of attendance (50%) with at least 25% with the Rotarian’s home club by attending weekly Fellowship, complete on-line E-Club meetings, or record make-up activities on-line.
- Volunteer for an E-Club committee assignment and contribute accordingly
- Share my service activities through correspondence with E-Club members, meeting postings and contributions to the E-Club website
- Seek Rotary fellowship by attending weekly Eclub Fellowship events, local Rotary club meetings, video conferencing with Rotarians, contacting my sponsor and other Eclub members, or contributing to District 7750 committees, activities or events
- Follow the 4-way test to fulfill my desire to be a “service above self” Rotarian.
- Peace and conflict prevention/resolution.
- Disease prevention and treatment.
- Water and sanitation.
- Maternal and child health.
- Basic education and literacy.
- Economic and community development